Information & SupportPlease read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. Your use of blinderdirect.co.uk.co.uk and the purchase of products and services from it are bound to the following terms and conditions.
Why Buy from Us?
There are also now many companies selling Blinder Products online, however please be very careful to only purchase a Blinder Jammer from an authorised dealer.
We are an authorised Blinder Internet dealer and being authorised means that the consumer is protected from stolen and counterfeit goods. Also only Authorised Dealers have the expertise to provide you with the best before and after sales service, so before making your purchase ensure that the site displays this logo.
How to buy?You can order products and services from us in the following ways:
We guarantee that all transactions made on this website are 100% secure. As a business we have invested an enormous amount of time and money making sure that this website is secure.
Our site uses the strongest commercially available level of encryption, 128-bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL). This ensures that your transactions are secure and your information cannot be intercepted. Look for the yellow padlock in the bottom-right of your browser as you enter the payment section of our site. All credit card payments are passed directly to our bank using Protox payment portal a service accredited by all the major banks and financial institutions.
Terms of Sale
TTW Partners may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
All our prices include V.A.T at 20% unless otherwise stated and are always shown in UK pounds.
We always try to make sure that our prices are accurate, but as we are only human, we do occasionally make mistakes. In the event of a mistake a member of our customer services team will contact within 24 hours.
Prices are frequently changed in order for us to remain competitive and we therefore reserve the right to change our prices without notice.
Our policy is to beat or match any competitor's price where feasibly possible. This means that we will try to beat any competitor's price but can not guarantee this.
All purchases made prior to 3.30 pm Monday - Friday will be processed the same day for Next Day Delivery.
All our products are shipped using the Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery Service or UPS and are fully insured against loss and damage.
Delivery to UK Mainland is FREE on all purchase over the value of £100.00, unless otherwise stated.
Returns and Faulty Goods
If you suspect your product to be faulty within 28 calendar
days of purchase please contact us by email or Tel, to obtain
a Return Authorisation number. Outside of 28 days please refer
to the manufacturer's warranty.
Limited Warranty Statement
All Blinder products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Within this period, Blinder will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any components which fail to function. Such repairs or replacements will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or labor, provided that the customer takes responsibility for any postal charges. This warranty does not cover failures due to abuse, misuse, accident or unauthorized alterations, modifications or repairs. Note: Repairs have a 90 day warranty. If the unit sent is still under its original warranty, then the new warranty is 90 days or to the end of the original one year warranty, depending upon which is longer. The cost of removing and re installing any defective device or part in not covered by the manufactures warranty.
All NEW products sold carry a one year manufacturers parts and labour guarantee unless otherwise stated. If you believe you item is faulty please contact us by email and we will make arrangements for your product to be tested and repaired or replaced as appropriate. You must make sure to obtain a returns number before you send any item back to TTW (see 'Returns' below). If your item was bought by one of our representatives we will require proof of purchase. If you purchased you item from a non approved representative you may only receive a 28 day warranty.
1. This Limited Warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the Product “Customer” it shall neither exclude nor limit a) any statutory rights of the Customer or b) any of the Customer’s rights against the sellers of the Product.
2. The Limited Warranty shall be restricted to the country/region of Product purchase this is to avoid excessive import or exportation of the Product throughout the supported countries.
3. This Limited Warranty is only valid and enforceable in countries where the Product is sold. Outside of the country of purchase, any repairs performed by Blindes Authorised Service Centre are subject to charge to the purchaser at normal repair rates.
4. The Limited Warranty entitles the Customer to a Product replacement or a full refund of the purchase price for any defects relating to the performance and / or functioning of the Product which result from normal use of the Product, provided that such a defect arises within ten (10) days of the original date of purchase of the Product and cannot be otherwise repaired. Blinders will provide a replacement or repair of the Product at Blinders own expense for any such defect arising after ten (10) days but within two (2) month of the original date of purchase. This Limited Warranty may not be sold – on, assigned, transferred or given to any subsequent purchaser or acquirer of the Product.
5. This Limited Warranty shall last for 1 (one) year from the date of original purchase “Warranty Period”. A valid original invoice “Proof of Purchase” is required.
6. This Limited Warranty covers expenses for inspecting and repairing the product during the term of the Limited Warranty. The Warranty does not cover any expenses for removal or refitting of the product. Customer shall deliver the defective Product to the Blinder - designated premises together with the proof of purchase, and proof of identity of the Customer. Products shipped by the Customer missing any one of these documents may render this Limited Warranty invalid. If the defect was the result of the Customer’s own mishandling of the Product, or the result of a repair by an unauthorised service provider, the Customer shall bear all expenses relating to shipping such a defective Product.
7. Blinder will return the repaired Product or another Product to the Customer in good working condition. All replaced faulty Products or components thereof will become the property of Blinder
8. This Limited Warranty applies only to the original hardware components of the Product and does not apply to any software or other equipment.
9. If Blinder repairs or replaces the Product, the repaired or replaced Product shall continue to be warranted for the remaining term of the Limited Warranty period or for three (3) months from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
10. This Warranty does NOT cover recovery from any software updates, installation and removal of the application software, or any loss of data storage.
11. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY IF THE DEFECT WAS CAUSED THROUGH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
(a) The Product serial number, the accessory date code has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or is illegible; or
(b) The defect is resulting from the use of the product in a manner other than their normal and customary manner, e.g., in excess of their minimum specification of operating instructions, or malfunction or failure resulting from use of uncalibrated voltages; or
(c) Deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear. All plastic surfaces and other natural wear of externally exposed parts of the product are scratched or damaged under normal usage; or
(d) The defect is arising from improper installation, unauthorised repair, alteration or modification to the Product by third parties; or
(e) The defect or damage is arising from unauthorised modification: or
(f) The defect or damage is arising from misuse, mishandling, accidental lost, abuse, accident, negligence and damage caused directly or indirectly by Customer, including but not limited to improper testing, installation, alteration or modification or any kind, or spillage of food or liquid, or build-up of dirt or dust, or mains supply problem, thunderstorm activities, or infestation by insects or vermin, or exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions, or operation with extreme heat or humidity; or
12. WHERE A DEFECT WAS UNDETECTABLE BY THEN-AVAILABLE TECHNOLOGY OR WAS THE RESULT OF COMPLYING WITH THE APPLICABLE REGULATORY STANDARDS OF WHERE THE DEFECT WAS THE RESULT OF THE CHANGE IN THE DESIGN OF THE PRODUCT COMPONENTS SUPPLIED BY A THIRD PARTY, MI-WITNESS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR COMMERCIAL LOSS OFTHE CUSTOMER.
13. This Limited Warranty does not affect the Customer’s statutory rights in law specific to the country of purchase, and such - rights remain protected. Some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential loss or damage, or limitation of the implied warranties, in which case the preceding limitation of exclusions may not apply to such Customers. Please note warranty service availability and response times may vary from country to country and may also be subject to registration requirement in the country of purchase. If you require assistance regarding warranty conditions.
Returns and Non Faulty
In the unlikely event of you being unhappy with your purchase we do offer a 14 day money back guarantee on all of our products, subject to T&C's*. Simply contact us to obtain a return authorisation number. The following conditions apply:
An unwanted product can be returned for a full refund within 21 days of delivery as long as it’s still in its original, unopened packaging. This returns policy for unopened goods is in addition to your statutory rights and applies to purchases made in store, online or over the phone.
Separately to the 21 day policy above, and in accordance with your rights when you purchase goods online or over the phone, unwanted items can be returned even if you have opened them for inspection as long as you let us know within 14 calendar days from the day after delivery. Once you have told us you want to return an item, you should do so without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your decision to cancel the order. You can examine the goods as you would in a shop but to obtain a full refund you must not start using them, install them or input any data/software. The goods must be returned in ‘as new’ condition and in their original packaging.
Returns and exchanges can only be processed with proof of purchase. This can be the sales receipt, a bank statement or an online sales invoice. Please provide your order numbers when you return a product.
Professional Fitting Service